Is your story written, rehearsed and ready to share? Is it interesting enough to spread? Will people talk about it if you give them a medium to do so?
If not, don’t panic.
We help small businesses in Greater Louisville maximize their inbound marketing efforts while minimizing dollars spent on ineffective outbound marketing. Hubspot has recent studies that show the cost of a inbound lead is 60% less than an outbound one. That’s good math.
I’m guessing you’re here because you follow along with me online or we have a relationship offline. If so, thanks.
If you don’t know me, then you’re probably here to solve a problem.
1) You are trying to establish a digital marketing, content marketing, inbound marketing, new media marketing, online marketing strategy (they are all the same in my mind).
2) You need assistance getting an online presence, redesigning a bad online presence, or turning a static site into one you can drive and update.
3) You have heard about all the social media and blogging buzz, and you want some of that.
4) You need someone to help you create content— like whitepapers, free guides, ebooks, reports, videos, blog posts, email newsletters, email campaigns, podcasts, webinars, screencast tutorials, images or good sales and educational copy.
5) You want me to come speak to your group or organization or association. I’d love to discuss that.
If you’ve come for one of the reasons above, let’s talk turkey. But first here are some things you might be interested in.
Web 2.0 in a Box
If you’re one of the following, then download our Free Web 2.0 in a Box Report.
- Small business with a shoestring budget
- Busy professional without a marketing budget
- Non profit or ministry that needs to bootstrap your marketing
Inbound Marketing Reports
If you’re a little more serious about your online marketing and web promotions— then download the two reports below on The Content Squad site. They require email registration. Everything can’t be free.
- WordPress and a mixed bag of tools (Gravity Forms, Mail Chimp, Hootsuite, Google Apps) will get the job done.
- Hubspot CMS is the way to go. (everything above in one amazing software that is a lead generating machine)
- Neither. (I can’t really help you but may be able to refer you on to someone who can)